Turn on Voice over LTE and LTE video calling
Voice over LTE and LTE video calling provide high-definition voice and video calling using 4G LTE connections. To use LTE video calling, you must turn on Voice over LTE.
Depending on your service provider, this feature might not be supported. For more information, contact your service provider.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen once using two fingers, or twice using one finger.
- Tap .
Depending on the available options, do one of the following:
- Tap Advanced Calling.
- Tap More > Cellular networks > IMS Settings.
- Turn on the Advanced Calling, IMS settings, or Enhanced 4G LTE Services switch.
- Turn on the HD Voice Only, Voice over LTE, or Enhanced 4G LTE Mode switch.
- To turn on video calling, turn on the HD Video Calling or Video Call Over LTE switch.