Use the BlackBerry Dynamics Launcher
- Quickly switch between the BlackBerry Dynamics app that is currently open and any other BlackBerry Dynamics apps on your device.
- Move between BlackBerry Work Mail, Calendar, Contacts, and Docs.
- Access the Enterprise Appstore or your work apps catalog.
- Access Quick Create tools for email, contacts, and calendar events.
- Launch browser-based web clips and non-BlackBerry Dynamics apps installed on your device. Requires admin permission and the UEM Client. Launching browser-based web clips requires BlackBerry UEM server version 12.7 or later. Launching non-BlackBerry Dynamics apps requires BlackBerry UEM server version 12.7 MR1 or later.
- Access settings.
- To open the BlackBerry Dynamics Launcher, tap .
Perform any of the following tasks:
Open an app listed in the Launcher.
Tap the icon for the app that you want to open. Your options vary depending on the apps that you have installed.
Rearrange app icons in the Launcher.
Press and slide the icons in the Launcher to reorder them. Tap the checkmark to save your arrangement.
Open a non-BlackBerry Dynamics app or web clip listed in the Launcher.
If the BlackBerry UEM Client is installed on your device, your administrator can add app shortcuts for non-BlackBerry Dynamics apps and web clips in your Launcher. When you click an app shortcut, your browser opens the non-BlackBerry Dynamics app or opens the browser to the URL location specified by your administrator. The app shortcut can open in your BlackBerry Access browser or you may be prompted to choose which browser to use (BlackBerry Access or a native browser).
Open the BlackBerry Dynamics app Settings.
Open the Quick Create menu.
Open the Enterprise Appstore.
Open the BlackBerry UEM App Catalog.
Tap Apps. This option is only available if your device is managed by BlackBerry UEM.
Adjust the BlackBerry Dynamics Launcher icon brightness.
Tap and tap Launcher.
Close the Launcher.
Move the location of the BlackBerry Dynamics Launcher icon.
Tap and slide it to place it anywhere on the screen.