About the autopassphrase feature
- BBM Enterprise for Android™ version 1.0 or newer
- BBM Enterprise for iOS version 1.0 or newer
- BBM Enterprise for BlackBerry 10 version 1.1 or newer
- The newest version of BBM Protected for BlackBerry 10
Turn off the autopassphrase feature
- In the Enterprise Identity administrator console, click Services.
- Next to BBM Enterprise, click Edit.
- Select the BBM Protected Enable Manual Passphrase checkbox.
Managing the autopassphrase feature for users that are using older BlackBerry devices
If users in your organization are using BBM Protected on a BlackBerry OS device, or an older version of BBM Protected on BlackBerry 10, the autopassphrase feature is turned off by default, and you must assign the autopassphrase feature to those users.
- In the Enterprise Identity administrator console, in the menu on the left of the screen, click Entitlements.
- Click BBM Enterprise Autopassphrase.
- Click Invite Users.
Do one of the following:
If you click Invite all BBM Enterprise users, all users in your organization will receive a notification email.
- If you know which users in your organization are using BlackBerry OS devices, in the text field, type one or more email addresses. Click Send Invite.
- If you don't know which users in your organization are using BlackBerry OS devices, click Invite all BBM Enterprise users.