BBM Protected is now BBM Enterprise
To continue protecting your organization's BBM chats with enhanced security and encryption, users in your organization must switch to the BBM Enterprise app.
Android™ and iOS users: Switch to BBM Enterprise
Once a user in your organization downloads BBM Enterprise, they can switch from BBM Protected to BBM Enterprise by signing in with their existing BlackBerry ID. All existing BBM contacts are added in BBM Enterprise automatically.
BlackBerry 10 users: Switch from BBM Protected to BBM Enterprise
Before users in your organization switch to BBM Enterprise, make sure they're using the latest version of BBM. Users in your organization can complete the following steps to make sure they're using the latest version of BBM:
Open BlackBerry World. Tap > My World > My Apps & Games. At the top of the screen, tap the Updates tab. If BBM appears in the Updates tab, tap the Update icon.
- In the BBM app, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap .
- Tap Switch to BBM Enterprise.
If prompted, download the latest version of BlackBerry World by completing the following steps:
- On the prompt to download BlackBerry World, tap Download.
- On the BlackBerry World download screen, tap Update.
- Once you updated BlackBerry World, close and reopen the BBM app again.
Tap Continue to
download the BBM Enterprise app.
After BBM Enterprise is downloaded, the BBM Enterprise app opens automatically.
- To sign in to BBM Enterprise, tap Continue.