Update your device software
- Swipe down from the top of the screen with one finger.
- Tap the System update notification, and then tap Download.
Note: Major updates can take time to download and install and might require you to restart your device. To help prevent issues, keep your device connected to a power source and a reliable Wi-Fi network while the update is in progress.
Check for device software updates manually
- Swipe down from the top of the screen once using two fingers, or twice using one finger.
- Tap > About phone > System updates > Check for updates.
- If an update is available, tap Download.