You can delete apps from the home screen of your BlackBerry device, or you can delete the apps that you download from the BlackBerry World storefront. Some apps are part of the core BlackBerry experience and can't be deleted.
Delete a downloaded app from BlackBerry World
- On the BlackBerry World home screen, tap > My World.
- Tap My Apps & Games.
- Tap Installed.
Touch and hold an item, and tap .
- If you think that you might want to reinstall the app later, tap Uninstall.
- If you want to permanently delete the app, tap Delete.
Delete an app from your home screen
- On the home screen of your BlackBerry device, touch and hold an app icon until the icons begin to blink.
- On an app icon, tap .
Tip: Some app icons on your home screen are part of the core BlackBerry experience. These apps can't be deleted, and the delete icon doesn't appear on these app icons.
Reinstall an app or game
- On the BlackBerry World home screen, tap > My World > My Apps & Games.
- To reinstall one app or game, tap next to the app or game that you want to install.
- To reinstall multiple apps and games, at the bottom of the screen, tap > . Tap the apps and games that you want to reinstall. Tap .
Rename a folder
- On the home screen, tap a folder.
- At the bottom of the screen, touch and hold the folder name.
- Type the new name of the folder.
- Tap Rename.