After you transfer your data
Turn off iMessage on your iPhone
- On your iPhone, tap Settings > Messages.
- Set the iMessage switch to Off.
Add an email account to your new device
- On your new device, swipe down from the top of the screen once using two fingers, or twice using one finger.
- Tap > Accounts.
- Tap an account type.
- Enter your email address, and then tap Next.
- Enter your password, and then tap Next.
- On the Account options screen, select the settings that you want to turn on, and then tap Next.
- Give your account a name. If you are adding an IMAP or a POP3 account, in the Your name field, enter your name.
- Tap Done.
Find apps for your new device
- Open the Google Play™ store app.
- If necessary, sign in to your Google™ account.
- Tap an app that you want to download.
- Tap Install.
Transfer iTunes music from your computer to your new device
Where can I find my data?
After you transfer your data to your new device, you might wonder where to find everything. Here's a list to help you get started:
Type of data
Where to find it
Find your pictures in the Google™ Photos app.
In Google™ Photos, tap > Device folders.
Find videos from your camera in the Google™ Photos app.
Find movies or TV shows in the Google Play™ Movies app.
Find your contacts in the Contacts by BlackBerry app.
Find your calendar events in the Calendar by BlackBerry app.