After you transfer your data
Add an email account to your new device
- On your new device, swipe down from the top of the screen once using two fingers, or twice using one finger.
- Tap > Accounts.
- Tap an account type.
- Enter your email address, and then tap Next.
- Enter your password, and then tap Next.
- On the Account options screen, select the settings that you want to turn on, and then tap Next.
- Give your account a name. If you are adding an IMAP or a POP3 account, in the Your name field, enter your name.
- Tap Done.
Insert your media card into your new device
If you used a media card with your previous device, and you haven't inserted the media card into your new device yet, do that now. This way, all of the content that's saved on your media card can be available on your new device.
For information about how to insert a media card into your device, visit the Devices section on help.blackberry.com to find the Help for your device.
Install your previous apps on your new device
- In the Google Play™ store app, tap > My apps > All.
- Tap an app from the list.
- Tap Install.