You might not be able to file an email or create folders for an email, depending on the account that an email is in.
File an email
You can file your sent and received email messages.
- In the BlackBerry Hub, touch and hold an email.
- Tap .
- Tap a folder.
Add, rename, or delete an email folder
- To add a folder, touch and hold the folder that you want to use as the parent folder. Tap . Type a name for the folder. Tap OK.
- To rename a folder, touch and hold the folder. Tap . Type a new name for the folder. Tap OK.
- To delete a folder, touch and hold the folder. Tap .
Keep all email from a folder on your device
If you use a desktop email application like Microsoft Outlook to file email into folders, your BlackBerry device doesn't automatically download copies of that email. You can have filed email readily available on your device by syncing an email folder.
- In the BlackBerry Hub, tap the banner at the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold a folder.
- Tap .