Send email and messages from the BlackBerry Hub
- In the BlackBerry Hub, tap .
- Tap a message type.
Add or choose a recipient for your message:
- For email, type a contact name or an email address in the To field. You can tap suggested contacts that appear below the To field to quickly add them to the message.
- For Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn messages, type a contact name in the To field.
- For text messages, type a contact name or a phone number.
- For BBM and other chat messages, select a contact from the list.
- Type your message.
- Tap Send or the Enter key.
Reply to or forward an email
- To reply to the email, tap .
- To reply to all recipients of the email, tap .
- To forward the email, tap .
Tip: When you reply to an email, you have the option to delete the text in the original message. Tap > .
Attach a file to an email or text message
- While composing an email or text message, tap .
- Find the file.
- Tap the file.
Tip: When you send an email with a picture attachment, you can reduce the size of the message by reducing the size of picture attachments. On the Image Size screen, tap a size. Tap Send.
Add a BCC recipient to an email
- While composing a message, tap > .
- Type a contact name or email address.
Send an email or a meeting invitation when composing another message
When you compose an email, you can also send a meeting invitation to a recipient or send a separate email.
- While composing a message, touch and hold a name in the To, CC or BCC field.
Do one of the following:
- To send a separate email to a recipient when replying to a message, tap .
- To send a meeting invitation to the recipient, tap .
- To add the recipient to your Contacts, tap .
Compose an email in plain text format
You can reduce the size of email messages or email threads by switching from HTML format to plain text format.
- In an email, tap .
- Tap .
Change text formatting in an email
Bold, italicize, and underline text; create ordered and bulleted lists; and change the font size and colors.
- While composing a message, tap .
- Use the formatting toolbar to apply formatting to your text.
Forward a text message
- In the BlackBerry Hub, touch and hold a text message.
- Tap .
Forward a PIN message as an email
You might want to archive the information that you send or receive in a PIN message. You can forward the message to yourself or others as an email.
- In the BlackBerry Hub, touch and hold a PIN message.
- Tap .