Create an event in the Calendar app
- In the Calendar app, tap .
- Enter the information for the event.
- Tap Save.
Tip: In any schedule view (for example, in the day schedule view or in the week schedule view), you can create an event by just tapping a spot on the schedule. Tap the new event block that appears, to change the event.
Invite people to an event
- If the person that you want to add is in your contact list, start typing a name. Tap the name in the list.
- If the person that you want to add is in your organization, and you added your work account to your device, type the name. Tap Look up.
Tip: Some accounts might let you view the participants' availability. After you add the participants to the event, tap the event time. If participants have a schedule conflict, their names appear in red next to the time slider at the top of the screen. To find a time that works for everyone, tap and move the slider until the participants' names turn green.
Add a location to an event
- To type a location manually, in the Location field, type a location.
- To open the Maps app and choose a location, in the Location field, tap . Choose a location.
Schedule a recurring event
- When you create or change an event, tap the time for the event.
- In the Repeats drop-down list, tap an option.
- When you're finished, tap .
Change the availability status or reminder time for an event
When you create or change an event, tap the
Calendar drop-down list.
- To change the availability status, in the Status drop-down list, tap Busy, Out of Office, Free, or Tentative.
- To change the reminder time, in the Reminder drop-down list, tap an option.
- Tap Save.
Add conference call details to an event
Tip: You can save your conference call details in the BlackBerry Calendar app settings so that you don't have to manually add the details to each conference call meeting.
- When you create or change an event, tap the Calendar drop-down list.
In the Conference drop-down list, do
one of the following:
- To add new conference call details to your event, tap Add Bridge. Enter a name, the phone numbers, and the access codes. Tap Save.
- If you have conference call details saved in your Calendar app settings, tap a conference call bridge.