Go to a website
- Type a web address or search term into the address bar at the bottom of the BlackBerry Browser.
- Press .
Tip: To maximize your screen space, the address bar disappears after a few seconds. To bring it back, swipe down on the screen.
Change the current search engine
- While you're typing a search term in the Browser, tap the search engine icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap the search engine that you want to use.
Add a new search engine
You can add search engines so that they are available in the drop-down list when you search for a term in the BlackBerry Browser.
Note: This feature is not available for some search providers.
- Open the BlackBerry Browser.
- Navigate to a search engine (for example, www.wikipedia.org).
- Search for a term or subject.
- On the search results page, tap > .
- Tap Add.
Remove a search engine
- Open the BlackBerry Browser and type a search term in the address bar.
- Tap the search engine icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Touch and hold a search engine.
- Tap .