Add notification profiles to your device
In addition to customizing the default notification profiles on your BlackBerry device, you can also add your own profiles to your device.
- On the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap Settings > Notifications.
- Tap .
- In the Enter profile name field, enter a name for the profile.
- Tap OK.
- Change the Volume, Sound, Vibrate, Notify During Calls, Instant Previews, or LED settings.
- If necessary, to set customized app notifications that override the settings for the notification profile, tap Customize App Notifications.