Change your voice interaction settings
- On the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap Settings > BlackBerry Assistant.
Do any of the following:
- To turn on or turn off voice responses, in the Voice Response drop-down list, tap On or Off.
- To hear voice responses only when you're using a Bluetooth enabled device, in the Voice Response drop-down list, tap With Bluetooth Device Only.
- To open the BlackBerry Assistant by pressing and holding the Mute key, turn on the Activate With Mute Key switch.
- To open the BlackBerry Assistant using the Mute key while your device or screen is locked, turn on the Use Assistant when locked switch.
- To censor offensive words in your voice interactions, turn on the Censor Offensive Words switch.