Typing using voice dictation
You can use voice dictation to type hands-free instead of using your keyboard.
- To turn on voice dictation, on the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap Settings > Language and Input.
- Tap Voice Dictation.
- Turn on the Dictation switch .
- In the Language drop-down list, tap the language you want to use.
- If you want to automatically include punctuation, turn on the Auto-Punctuate switch.
- To begin voice dictation, when your keyboard appears, tap .