Add a CMIS storage service
- In the Good Enterprise Mobility Server Dashboard, under Good Services Configuration, click Docs.
- Click Storages. A list of storage providers is displayed.
- Click New Storage.
- In the Storage name field, type a name for the storage.
- In the Storage provider drop-down list, select an authentication provider. For example, CMIS.
- In the Authentication Provider drop-down list, select the provider.
To make the storage available on user devices, select the select the
Enable Storage checkbox.
Note: It may take up to an hour or a restart of the apps for storage changes to take effect on user devices. It may take up to five minutes for the changes to take effect on the server. Enabling and disabling storage providers on this page affects what storage resources are visible at any given time for users, but has no such impact on the server.