Using your device with BlackBerry Link
Use BlackBerry Link to manage your device and allow connections between your device and your computer. You can:
- Allow remote file access, so that your device can access files stored in the libraries on your computer.
- View and delete files that are stored on your computer from your device.
- Sync contacts and calendar appointments between your device and your computer.
- Sync music, pictures, videos, and documents between your device and your computer over a USB connection or a Wi-Fi connection.
- Back up and restore your device data.
- Transfer supported settings and data to a new device.
- Manage multiple devices on your computer that use the same or a different BlackBerry ID.
- Update or reinstall your device software.
To download the latest version of BlackBerry Link to your computer, visit www.blackberry.com/BlackBerryLink.