Disable or re-enable a saved Wi-Fi network
If you want to stop your BlackBerry device from automatically connecting to a saved Wi-Fi network, but you don't want to delete the saved network, you can disable the network instead.
- On the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap Settings > Networks and Connections > Wi-Fi.
- Check that the Wi-Fi switch is on.
- Tap .
Tap a network.
- To disable the network, turn off the Enable Connections switch.
- To re-enable the network, turn on the Enable Connections switch.