Connect to a Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Miracast device
Note: To display your screen on a device that isn't a Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Miracast device, you can use a wireless display adaptor, or use a SlimPort adapter and the appropriate cable, to connect your BlackBerry device to the other device.
- On the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap Settings > Networks and Connections > Wi-Fi.
- If the Wi-Fi switch is off, turn on the switch.
- Tap the Miracast tab, and then tap Share Screen.
- Tap the device that you want to display your screen on.