Connect to another device using Wi-Fi Direct
Wi-Fi Direct can allow your device to connect to other BlackBerry devices without using access points or a router so you can share files, such as media files, without an Internet connection.
Note: Although you can use Wi-Fi Direct to connect your device to other types of Wi-Fi CERTIFIED devices, apps on your device might not be able to share files with other devices.
- On the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap Settings > Networks and Connections > Wi-Fi.
- If the Wi-Fi switch is off, turn on the switch.
- Tap the Wi-Fi Direct tab.
- Tap the device you want to connect to.
To open the Wi-Fi Direct connection, the device you want to connect to must accept the invitation to connect.