My device can't connect to BlackBerry Blend
If you received one of the following errors, click the link for more information:
Verify the following:
- Your device is running BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.3 or later.
- Your computer or tablet is connected to the Internet.
- IPv6 is enabled on the computer and isn't blocked by antivirus software or a firewall.
- Your device is connected to a Wi-Fi network or a mobile network. You can review troubleshooting tips from the Help app on your device.
- Verify that your device is accepting connections. On the device, tap Settings > Device Connections. Make sure that the Allow Connections and Use Mobile Network options are turned on. Using the mobile network might result in higher data charges.
- On your device, tap Settings > BlackBerry Balance. If the Allow Personal Apps to Use Work Network switch is turned on, you must use the mobile network to connect to BlackBerry Blend. Tap Settings > Device Connections, and make sure that the Use Mobile Network switch is turned on.
- You signed in with a valid BlackBerry ID.
- If you exceed the maximum number of password attempts, follow the instructions on your device to unlock it. Then, click Reconnect in BlackBerry Blend.