About BlackBerry Blend
BlackBerry Blend allows users to interact with their BlackBerry devices without interrupting their time on the computer. With BlackBerry Blend, users can access email messages, files, and certain apps on their computer the same way they use them on the device. Discreet, on-screen notifications alert users to incoming messages, chats, updates, and incoming calls.
Users can perform the following actions on their computer or tablet using information from their device:
- View and respond to messages from a work email account and other types of supported messages and chats from different accounts in the BlackBerry Hub
- Access BBM chats, groups, and BBM Channels
- Access SMS text messages
- View the calendar events from your organization's calendar
- View contacts from your organization's directory
- Copy and transfer files between your device and computer or tablet
- Open a browser with a secure connection on a computer to view private information from your organization's intranet sites
Users can continue to use BlackBerry Link to back up and restore device data, switch devices, and update or reload device software.