Skip to content
What is BlackBerry Access?
- Provides easy content downloads, bookmarks, and tabbed
- Supports pop-ups that facilitate the deployment of web apps,
such as Cisco WebEx, Salesforce, and custom-developed apps
- Secures work web apps in containers, ensuring that data never
leaves your organization's control
- Leverages standard end-user authentication, such as SSL, NTLM,
- Supports credential persistence
- Uses PAC file web addresses for secure routing of work data
Did this help you?