What's new in BBM Enterprise
The new features for BBM Enterprise 1.4 include the following:
- All badges, message counts, and notifications are synchronized across all active devices.
- The chat list shows the number of unread messages for each individual chat.
- A sender’s avatar is shown in the message notification.
- Hide Chat replaces End Chat with Delete Chat History setting disabled.
- Clear Chat replaces End Chat with Delete Chat History setting enabled.
- Leave Group replaces Leave Chat.
- Retract Chat and Delete Group can now be directly accessed from a dedicated menu option.
File gallery: View non-image files shared in chats and easily delete files to free up device storage space.
Supported devices: BBM Enterprise now supports a maximum of five active devices per account.
Desktop screen sharing: You can share your full desktop screen or all windows of an app in a chat. All BBM Enterprise apps, including the Android, iOS, Windows, andmacOS clients, must be updated to the latest version to view a desktop screen share.
Desktop proxy: You can send communications through an HTTP forward proxyBBM Enterprise automatically detects if a proxy is available. You can view and edit the proxy configuration. Voice and video calls are not supported when a proxy is required.