What's new in BBM Enterprise
The new features for BBM Enterprise 1.4 include the following:
- All badges, message counts, and notifications are synchronized across all active devices.
- Notifications for retracted messages are removed.
- Notifications for edited messages are updated with the latest message.
- The chat list shows the number of unread messages for each individual chat.
- The badge on BBM Enterprise icon shows a count of unread messages, bulletins, and contact invitations (requires Android 8.0 or later).
- A new badge that shows a count of unread items replaces the ‘splat.’
- Notifications show the sender’s name and group subject in a group notification.
- Multiple messages from the same chat are shown in a single notification.
- Receiving a picture message shows the image in the notification.
- Notifications are not cleared when BBM Enterprise is launched.
- A notification shows the number of unread messages in a chat.
- Hide Chat replaces End Chat with Delete Chat History setting disabled.
- Clear Chat replaces End Chat with Delete Chat History setting enabled.
- Leave Group replaces Leave Chat.
- Retract Chat and Delete Group can now be directly accessed from a dedicated menu option.
File gallery: View non-image files shared in chats and easily delete files to free up device storage space.
High-priority group chats: You can now designate group chats as High Priority so that incoming messages in the chat display a high-priority notification. This setting applies only to the client that it is enabled on.
Supported devices: BBM Enterprise now supports a maximum of five active devices per account.